<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 6:01 PM
Last long [;

Live a Happy life&a Happy Ending,A good Fairy tale,ends with a Happy ever after.;] im glad that they are back.He hurt my feelings but it all right.We get our own seperate world.Dunt fight okay.Both of you.Its cool,She suits you better.Looking at the picture,its sweet.Eventhough it makes me cry,you have ur own choice,Yeah& im gonna miss you.In a spilt second you will be leaving me.Here's the 3 wishes.1)promise me that you will last long with her 2)Dunt hurt her 3)Be a nice guy,remmember the memo.(: I will remember you,&i hope you will remember me along the way.Talking on the phone with you do felt better but not anymore.Hmpft,before i forgot,im sorry if i had ever hurt your feeling.Each escuses have a reason,& i understand,i will kept your promises.Im totally gonna miss your smile,your laughter,your jokes&your damn speaches.Enjoyour new life with y our girl.I will tell to myself not to be afraid to start a new life,i cant explain this feeling,I would smile to myself.I cant Confessed this feelings to you.You know that she loved you more then i do.Its hard to walk away.I dunt wanna be with anyone but you.But it seems theres no ending for it.Our story is incomplete.Maybe crying for you is just a waste of time.I've got to move on.Yeah ,it do hurts.Alright let me suffer.Live a Happy life okay.(:.Ill be supporting you.