<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 4:09 PM
I juct can't! ~.~

Yeah,Hello,feeling sad right now,Just viewed her profile.Yea,Shes ryte,I cant touch him,I cant accept him,Thxs gerlgerl ur right,maybe we shud go our own way.I dunt want to enter their relationship.Just leave me alone,walk away& leave your footsteps here with me,Ill be here,under a tree,with lonelyness&sadness.Sitting down,Thinking bout you,Forget about me,There you go,Leaving Happyli,with her,anneee,u really deserve him,I believed u can take care of him till he die.Ill be waiting for you,Hopefully you both patch up ya,& last long.Just keep our memories under a apple tree.Hoping that all the apples would't be black.RED&GREEN.A happy colours.THen you both can watch the sunset together.Hearing the song,tembok derita& Peluang terakhir.Well,maybe he should give her a Second chance,couse everyone deserve it.Tears that are rolling down my cheeck right now,cost a dollar,the tearsshe rolled down for you cost a thousand more dollars.She loved you more then i do,I know it.Choosed the right path.The Barney song u sang for mr can't be forgotten.Sweet.I dunt want to leave you,Choose a castle,which have more things that are memorable.I will be watching you both leaving in a great castle,with happiness,ill be watching under the apple tree.I got to accept the way it is,I cant change it.Its what i have,But ill alway know that you will Always Be my Babby.I let you go,Fly high up up the sky,Dunt forget the rainbow after it rains.Its nice having you around me.You make me up.Because you live,I will live,hopefully.Its been a hard time,i got a song for you PLS hear it.For as long as you leave.I love you,Gonna missed all the laighter we had,STM (: jkjk hehe,kay thts all i can say for you, Here is the song for you:Because you live,Peluang Terakhir,Alway be my bby,Missing you,Tembok Derita,Forget anout me,Bila April& 11 januari.