<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 8:59 PM
I felt sad );

Yeah,I GAVE UP.I REALLY THOUGHT THAT HE COULD BE MINE ONE DAY,I GUESS NOT!PEOPLE CHANGE,THINGS CHANGED,BUT THEN HE FADE AWAY,I TRIED TO CLOSE MY EYES,& THERE HE GO,WAVING TO ME.SAYING BYE BYE,I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN FELT FOR HIM.STUPID ME,YEAH,SO SAD,GO AHEAD.I DUNT CARE BOUT YOU ANYMORE.YOU ARE JUST A BIG FUCK.!TRYING & SLOWLY FORGETTING BOUT HIM.I JUST CANT.I CANT MOVE ON CAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM.BUT,I GET TO GET OVER IT,WHYWHYWHY!): I CANT UNDERSTAND.PLS,BAGYLAH AKUH PELUANG TERAKHIR,EVERYONE DESERVED A SECOND CHANCE DUNT THEY?ALL THE PROMISES WE HAD MADE,JUST DIDT WORKS,I TRUSTED YOU,YOU TRUSTED ME.I NEED TO FEEL YOU HUG.I NEED YOUR LOVE.WE FIGHT,BUT WE FORGET ABOUT IT&START A NEW DAY.HERE'S A POEM FOR YOU IHD....I just love u so much, and I can’t love u moreU are just the coolest person I have ever seen or met.Whenever I need u, u are always there with me.Whenever I am sad, u are always there to cheer me up.Everytime we fight, I just don’t know what to do to make us stop fighting.Everytime we fight I just felt so bad, cause I really love u.When I think of the end of the year, I feel so sad and that make me cry.Everytime I think about it, I think about us.I am scared to lose u and to miss u.I wish that the skool year never end so we can stay together foreverU are just the right person for meI wish that we can could be together forever...All I wanted was a chance to hold onnow, it's too bad that you are goneI tripped and fellon the trail you left behindit hurts, it's not fairyou're always on my mindI can't barethat you don't care.Happiness is fakeyou're living in denialyou'll be feeling downmy pain will be yours in a whilesorrows boiling over the topheart in moment will stopknives in my chest overflowingwe said goodbye before ever knowing.