<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Thursday, July 3, 2008 - 10:10 AM
A day,with you Feels like a Year.

Hello people!talk with him at the phone just now,God i damn miss him&his voice.We keep laughing none stop.He is funny.Tk bleh angkt babe.After all the laughing,He started crying.I can't take it.All the word he said just touched my heart.He cried none stop,I try to stop him from crying but just can't.Girls think about this When a guy cry just because of you,how would you feel.Hais,im confused right now.I got to listen to my friends before i regret.We need to move on,but it would't be easy.Life must end.We can't leave throghout.Our life as no perfection.Ups&Down.Bad luck&goodluck.There's more ppl outhere who can resist to take you & better too.We sing the barney song+Elmo+Tullitubies Thats quit a memory.Leave the way it is.We can't walk back to the past & change it.Follow our Destiny.It could break your heart for waiting that guy to be yours & his not coming,Now i knw how Syafiqah feel,Yeah i also gave up.Wht to do.?I got no hope.Rmember the goood memories,Forget the bad memories,Does't care wether its you enemy our your love ones.Angel&God will always be there with you,&show the right path.I can be empty witout you.My phone would not ring & i miss it.We laugh & We share problems together.Just can't wait when the next April 2009 coming.Im sure U get ur Gilrs& To all my frens heres the story for you.(: Well,i promised not to leave him& forget about him,I will kept the promise.OKay lets change the topic,yesterday,We TECK WHYE SEC VS CRESENT in Hockey.The score was 3-0.To all the forward you reall make the school proud&The team mates . i played the last 10 minutes.It is fun to push the girl. (:Yeah before i forgot,He asked me to last long with nani.& i hope so.The best part about yesterday was,Feeling the water for the girls.-_-" Cause i saw him! huhu sucks man.Okay hmpft,im thinking of what to type.AHH! i go back Home with SYAF & WANI my bestfriends.I was raining.We talk about The POP YEYE.Wani says she need to where Baju Kurung THEn me & syaf ask laboh ke tk.THen syaf laugh.Haha.its funny.I just can't wait with all the hair that wani will be wearing.Well,plannning to wear Skinnys & Dress.;DD,.THE END.WAIT! To my bby hais we just need to move on.& to Dil,i gave up waiting for you.To my team mates Goood game im proud of you& my friends YOu alway make my day.ILOVEYOUALL. :D