<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5522746212213605798?origin\x3dhttp://rockon-babe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
its all up to you
Syaieqah

Photobucket
SiXTEEN. Brutal words Dont kill.
TWITTER Formspring.me

Rock with me




Formspring.me

i bet your parents taught you manners,USE it




Monday, June 30, 2008 - 9:29 PM
im sorry bby ):

NANI!! im sry..really sorry.Guess im nt GOOD gf afterall.My hp was spoilt & i didt reply his msg.I knw how he feels okay.Pls forgive me.I knw i was wrong.You can leave me if you want to.You can get a new one.Better than me.I knw he is upset.He was really mad at me.I dunt want to end this.Bby,Im really sorrry.Its hard.Ily.pls.bby..hais i hope you understand.God its been a bad day for me.He always make me laugh when im upset.Now,he's gone my world felt empty.i just can't type more.im heart broken.I nvr gave up in him,why should he gave up on me?!Bby,just forget about me.That' the good way,U got another girl after all.Im really sorry& i hope you got to read this.i can admit im not good.hais..im really really sorry..Hope it ends sooner(our fighting)i want to last long wf him.If this keep going.I need to say byebye.Cause i always broke his heart.Baru 1 hari.DAMN IT! i dunt knw what to say anymore.iloveyoubby.....forgive me.
): signing off,

TONEY,